Digital Marketer at AreTheyHappy (EN)
Who we are?
We are an award-winning B2B tool that supports restaurants, restaurant chains and bars, that supports with management of their online reputation.
At AreTheyHappy, we are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community. We give businesses world-wide the tools to answer the all-important question: “Are my customers happy?”
Who we are looking for?
We are experiencing awesome growth, both on domestic and international markets, and are looking for an entrepreneurial and successful Marketer who is driven by results, excited by targets and who puts their customers first. Together, we will deliver unparalleled content and value to our customers. If this gets you excited, we need to talk!
- You have at least 2 years of digital marketing experience (at a SaaS company is a plus)
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords and Facebook Ads are totally your cup of tea
- You have experience with Hubspot
- Good handle on best in class inbound marketing strategies, and are able to create fun & creative content from time to time
- You are data driven and like working with goals and KPIs
- You are strategically insightful, i.e. you regularly examine past performance, conversion and ROI
- You speak and write in Dutch and English fluently. French is desirable.
- Entrepreneurial: you proactively spot opportunities to increase the value that AreTheyHappy brings
- As our Creative Digital marketer, you’ll be part of a company in full international growth. You are responsible for co-defining and implementing a communication strategy that accelerates our business, wins over customers, and which helps us towards a market leadership position.
- You’ll create content that educates and shapes how the hospitality industry approaches social media and brand reputation management.
- You will produce impactful advertising and on-message output across the funnel.
- An exciting job with an energetic and awesome team!
- You will have the freedom to come up with creative approaches and experiments!
- The certainty that you will make an impact on the direction and growth of this team and company.
- Ongoing growth: training from the best in the industry!
- Oh, and did we mention fun and food? We love supporting the industry we help... and that includes checking out all the coolest, hippest restaurants. :)
Why we need you:
Online customer care is the new marketing. More and more business realize that a great online presence has a positive impact on their results. We need your help to share our message and vision to all types of business owners. Are you or someone you know up for the challenge?
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to [email protected] no later than Wednesday, 1 August 2018. And we’ll get back to you asap!