Growth Marketer at AreTheyHappy (EN)
We are looking for an amazing new team member to spearhead our marketing team. You have strategic skills, the ability to implement and a passion for data and analytics. Together, we will open global markets and bring unparalleled value to our customers. If this gets you excited, we need to talk!
Key responsibilities as our awesome Growth Marketer
- Scale our business by developing and implementing data-driven go-to-market strategies and optimizing the entire customer journey (i.e. product growth, awareness, acquisition, retention and upsell)
- Define core metrics that drive spend with detailed inputs and outputs
- Build out and/or optimize new and existing growth marketing channels (both paid and non-paid) to hit acquisition targets, while driving acquisition costs down
- Manage day-to-day workflow of growth marketing programs, building key relationships with customers, partners, agencies and supporting teams
- Grow demand through product-led initiatives by partnering up with product, design and sales
- Own the onboarding strategy and craft user experiences aimed at converting free trials into paying customers
- Lead/join onboarding calls to understand our customers’ needs and what they value in our product, and to improve user experience
- Capture real-time product usage and customer profile data to improve the overall customer experience
- Implement post-purchase strategies aimed at driving advocacy, increasing customer satisfaction, and generating referrals
- Boost traffic numbers to AreTheyHappy
- Increase conversion rates across the board: ads, landing pages and leads
- Produce compelling content that people actually want to read, and push click-through rate, subscriber growth and shares
- Effectively build, manage and scale a multi-layered, high performing team
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption of emerging technology and media channels.
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment or strong interest in SaaS products and marketing
- You have a deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnel
- You have a ‘growth hacker’ mindset: You are data-driven, you love to A/B test your ideas, you are looking for ways to scale, automate and be more efficient
- Strong knowledge and ability to implement / oversee SEA and SEO
- Solid experience of running, optimizing and measuring results from FB ads and LinkedIn ads
- Landing page creation and optimization
- Conversion tracking and optimization
- You’ve created blogs, and content offers
- You are a self-starter, proactive, and with an entrepreneurial attitude
- You are both a great leader but a team player, too
- You must be able to communicate in perfect English, both oral and written
- An exciting role where you will certainly make an impact on the direction and growth of the team and company.
- You will have the freedom to come up with creative approaches, while supported by the whole team
- Ongoing investment in growth and training from the best in the industry!
- You’ll be joining a fun, young, highly motivated, fast learning, and international team
- You’ll be part of an open and caring culture
- Oh, and did we mention fun and food? We love supporting the industry we help... and that includes checking out all the coolest, hippest restaurants and entertainment concepts. :)
Oh, and did we mention fun and food? We love supporting the industry we help... and that includes checking out all the coolest, hippest restaurants and entertainment concepts :)
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you asap!