Sales Development Representative at AreTheyHappy (EN)
Are you a self-starter and a team player who does not take no for an answer? Are you interested in B2B SaaS sales?
We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company selling a proven SaaS-based social media and review management solution used by SMEs globally.
AreTheyHappy is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify and create new opportunities to help fill the pipeline of our Account Executives. In this role, you will be working closely with the marketing team that will support you by providing highly targeted lists of prospects within different market segments and relevant content.
This is a new position that requires a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a continuous improvement mindset. This is a Gent (BE)/New York-based full-time position. You will work both from our office.
Role And Responsibilities
- Achieving/exceeding monthly metrics (calls, appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Build solid prospecting campaigns to help with your outreach efforts
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to improve the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Make outbound calls and emails
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in HubSpot
- 1-2 years experience in outbound prospecting is a must, preferably over the phone
- Not afraid of or turned off by making a lot of phone calls
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, CRM systems and sales automation software
- Expertise in understanding data, analyzing results, and optimizing for scale
- Great listening skills and curiosity to uncover insights and commonalities about clients needs and pain points
- Rigorous and determined
- Must have perfect communication skills, both verbally and in writing in English and a second European language
- Preferably a post-secondary degree
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS scale-up is a plus
- Quick self-starter, proactive, entrepreneurial attitude
- You have the ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
- You are a go-getter who finds ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- 20 vacation days annually
- An exciting role where you will certainly make an impact on the growth of the team and company
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Ongoing investment in growth and training from the best in the industry!
- We set our hiring bar really high - you will be working with the best
Oh, and did we mention fun and food? We love supporting the industry we help... and that includes checking out all the coolest, hippest restaurants and entertainment concepts :)
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you asap!