Sales Operations Manager at AreTheyHappy (EN)
Who we are?
We are an award-winning B2B tool that supports restaurants, restaurant chains and bars, that supports with management of their online reputation.
At AreTheyHappy, we are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community. We give businesses world-wide the tools to answer the all-important question: “Are my customers happy?”
Who we are looking for?
We are experiencing awesome growth, both on domestic and international markets, and are looking for entrepreneurial and successful Sales Operations Manager who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who is not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment! They focus on impact, growth and sharing expertise. Together, we will open global markets and bring unparalleled value to our customers. If this gets you excited, we need to talk!
Key responsibilities as a Sales Operations Manager at AreTheyHappy
- You will work with the founders and Sales Team to design, implement and manage accurate processes.
- You ensure forecasts are updated accurately and timely for weekly reporting and meetings.
- You will work with key stakeholders to enhance GTM and operational metrics.
- You will act as the single owner and source of truth for all GTM and operational data.
- Analyze and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs). Deliver insights & recommendations.
- Coordinate pipeline reviews to ensure efficient execution across the team.; work with the sales team involved in proposing, selling and forecasting new business.
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and up-sell targets and deliver on customers’ needs.
- Define systems and processes that drive productivity, efficiency and visibility across the entire Customer Success organization along with the leadership to implement new software tools.
- Master preferred, Bachelor required
- Your written and spoken English is exceptional
- At least 2-3 years Sales, Sales Operations experience or Business Management experience
- Understanding of the SaaS space
- Experience with tools like: Hubspot, Prospect.io, Google Suite, is preferred
- Positive, high-energy, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement. Passion for process and experience scaling processes with an aptitude for working with data, e.g. Reports and Dashboards, Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate knowledge transfer
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
- Consistently operate in an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develop strong relationships in all organizations and promote AreTheyHappy’s core values
- An exciting job with an energetic and awesome team!
- You will have the freedom to come up with creative approaches and experiments!
- The certainty that you will make an impact on the direction and growth of this team and company.
- Ongoing growth: training from the best in the industry!
- Oh, and did we mention fun and food? We love supporting the industry we help... and that includes checking out all the coolest, hippest restaurants. :)
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you asap!