Who we are?
We are an award-winning B2B tool that supports restaurants, restaurant chains and bars, that supports with management of their online reputation.
At AreTheyHappy, we are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community. We give businesses world-wide the tools to answer the all-important question: “Are my customers happy?”
Who we are looking for?
We have had strong market interest, and are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial and successful sales talent who is driven by results, excited by targets and who puts customers first. We want to win in the market and are looking for a talented colleague to join our young team asap. Together we will deliver unparalleled value and support to our customers, and grow with them. If this gets you excited, let’s have a chat!
- You have strong sales and account management skills: planning, prospecting, working with targets and closing deals. You know how to manage and administer your sales process autonomously
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in sales, by preference a “hunting” role in similar markets
- You are honest, friendly and you put your customers first
- You work with a high attention for detail, articulate value proposition and handle objectives on the fly
- You have a start-up mentality. You brainstorm solutions, and you are constantly thinking about how to help your team and colleagues grow
- You listen closely to colleague and customer feedback and spot opportunities to increase the value that AreTheyHappy brings
- A passion for restaurants, bars and food is a definite plus point
- You build a portfolio of customers with the goal of maintaining a long-term relationship in a specific region in Belgium.
- You generate new sales by prospection
- You plan meetings and close deals efficiently
- You provide after sales service, together with the customer success team
- We offer an exciting job with a lot of creativity, independence and the ability to interact with the customer
- Flexibility and a mix of on and off-site collaboration
- Training and the chance to grow with a product that is ready to take over the world!
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you asap!