Who we are?
We are an award-winning B2B tool that supports restaurants, restaurant chains and bars, that supports with management of their online reputation.
At AreTheyHappy, we are motivated by the belief that, even in the digital age, doing business is still essentially about people, relationships and community. We give businesses world-wide the tools to answer the all-important question: “Are my customers happy?”
About the position
Front-End development at AreTheyHappy means combining the art of design with the art of programming. Our customers are time-poor business owners who do not have the time to navigate a complex tool to discover what their customers are saying about them. Instead they want a crystal clear, user friendly tool that helps them manage their online reputation in a swift way both on their computers as on their mobile devices.
Who we are looking for?
We are experiencing growing market interest, both on domestic and nondomestic markets, and thus are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, hands-on and successful Front-End developer. We have many great ideas that we want to implement and we are looking for a talented colleague to join our product development team asap. Together, we will deliver unparalleled content, value and support to our customers, and grow with them. If this gets you excited, we need to talk!
Key responsibilities as a front-end developer at AreTheyHappy
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our website renders well across multiple devices
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the UI/UX designs
- Optimize the web application and mobile apps for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with back-end developers and the UI/UX designer to improve usability of the web application and mobile apps
In your day-to-day work, you will be fully involved in the product development process. You will:
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- High level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in implementing Canvas
- Proven experience with touchscreen, cross-browser compatibility, fluid layouts and adaptive layouts
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English
- You have a start-up mentality and are pro-actively looking for optimizations in the organization
- You are pragmatic and budget conscious when solving problems
- You have excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking capabilities
- You listen closely to customer feedback and spot opportunities to increase the value that AreTheyHappy brings
- A passion for restaurants, bars and food is a definite plus point
- We offer an exciting job with a lot of creativity, independence and the ability to interact with the customer
- Flexibility and a mix of on and off-site collaboration
- Training and the chance to grow with a product that is ready to take over the world!
Please send an email with your CV and motivation to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you asap!